2 Positions available for an apprentice. Applicants must be willing to exceed client family expectations with superior customer service and willingness to be part of a team. Competitive salary & set schedule. Practical education and training will be provided with the utmost care.
Two brand new premier locations – both brand new within the last 5 years - We serve all faiths so applicants will receive great experience in all aspects and traditions of the funeral profession.
- Providing in person and phone-based customer assistance: greeting visitors to the funeral home in a warm and effective manner, receiving first notification of death from family members and medical personnel; receiving information and assisting families, clergy, external organizations, and internal departments.
- Communicating information to necessary recipients: ensuring information delivered is communicated with the appropriate recipient in a timely manner. Ensuring communication is documented in case files appropriately.
- Utilizing Web based creation & editing software, and other computer programs to create service materials including memorial DVDs, paper products, and music.
- Direct contact with the deceased: assisting in the checking in of the deceased for visitations and services, at times assistance with placing jewelry, clothing, and personal effects.
- Assisting with visitations and services: assistance in setting up for visitations and services.
- Comfortable working with the deceased.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Come join a family of funeral directors that is continually headed in the right direction, a team that has a positive attitude and working environment, a young group of individuals looking to add to the local community and working environment and a group dedicated to providing the best service possible to those that call upon us. please reach out to Anthony O'Donnell at email@example.com