Blake Chelmsford Funeral Home and Cremation Service is offering a full-time employment opportunity for a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer and/or Registered Apprentice. We are looking to expand our team of funeral professionals to help better serve our famillies and to also give better balance to our dedicated staff.
Blake Chelmsford Funeral Home has a reputation for providing unparalled service, staff and facilities. We operate out of a newly built funeral home that is one of the finest in the area.
Candidates should have a desire to work in a team environment, but also be able to be self motivated and task oriented. Our client families come first so it is important that you have the greatest level of respect, integrity and compassion.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service and outstanding care to each family we serve.
- A positive attitude and commitment to both our client families and your team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with computers and technology.
- Proficient embalming/preparation skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional appearance.
- Availability to work an on-call rotation.
- Personal commitment and integrity and professionalism.
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, skill level and professionalism.
- Full benefits including eligibility to participate in our 401K program.
- Paid vacation time.
- Yearly bonus based on one’s performance and profitability of company.
- Rotating on call schedule.
- Focus on Employee Work / Life Balance.
Interested candidates are asked to email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Hardy at JenniferHardy@blakefuneralhome.com