Tylunas and Ratell Funeral Homes in Springfield and Chicopee, Massachusetts are seeking a dedicated funeral professional seeking an apprentice position with the goal of becoming a licensed funeral director and long term employees of the company.
- calling hours: set-up, clean-up included
- funerals: preparation, set-up and clean-up included
- typical housekeeping duties of funeral homes including vehicles
- assist in dressing, casketing of deceased
- proficiency in computers and office experience
- Availability to work an on-call rotation with compensation for on-call evenings and weekends
- Ability to create personalized tributes
- Physical ability to lift 75lbs
- Valid and clean driver's license/record
- Professional appearance and attitude at all times
- A positive attitude and commitment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to respond to our Firms families for death calls within 30 minutes
- This is a flexible position, 20-40 hours available.
- Hourly rate TBD
- employer will begin employment on 30/60/90 trial period and hold monthly check-ins thereafter
- Embalming/preparation skills, we will train you in all facets of technical sciences!
- Professional appearance. / Personal commitment to integrity and professionalism.
- Potential benefits include insurance, housing and tuition assistance .
- Annual Clothing Allowance. / Monthly phone reimbursement. /
Contact: Please send inquiries to email@example.com attention Chris Powers