Davis Funeral Home is the oldest funeral home in Nashua and Hillsborough County and the 2nd oldest funeral home in all of New Hampshire. Reliability and trust are two of the biggest factors people are seeking when choosing a funeral home, and with operating successfully for over 177 years, Davis Funeral Home has proven families have continually counted on our help.
We currently are seeking a Licensed Funeral Director who has strong communications skills, ability to multi-task, and further their career in funeral service. Competitive salary and benefits to be discussed.
- Respond to first calls and removals
- Provide attention and care for deceased
- Meet with surviving family to arrange funeral service and disposition
- Coordinate service details with office staff, officiate and other participants
- Be available to answer any family questions that may arise
- Direct funeral and supporting services: staff, family, minister, participants
- Assist participants with their role during funeral events
- Secure and collect payment
- Complete post-service details in a timely manner
- Work in shifts
- Evening “On-call” schedule amongst co-workers at night a must
- Work outside in extreme weather conditions including high and low temperatures and rain
- Work some national holidays
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com or call us at 603-883-3401 to schedule an interview. We look forward to speaking to you.